The following tutorial shows you how to transfer data from Android to iPhone step by step:
Step 1: Run Backuptrans Android Data to iPhone Transfer on computer and connect your Android & iPhone to computer using the USB cable. Then the software will automatically read data from Android & iPhone and show detail on its main interface
Step 2-A: Transfer SMS Messages, Contacts, Calendar events, Bookmarks and Call History
1) Select "Messages" "Contacts" "Calendar" "Call History" or "Bookmarks" section under Android device.
2) Turn to top toolbar and press "Android to iPhone" button
3) Select target iPhone to transfer data to. Click Confirm to continue.
Step 2-B: Transfer Songs, Videos, Photos, Camera rolls etc media files
1) Click source Android on left panel and then select "Music" "Video" or "Photo" section .
2) Turn to top toolbar and press "Android to iPhone" button.
3) Select a folder on your computer to save the files. Then your songs, videos, photos etc will be transferred and saved on computer.
(Currently the software can not transfer media files directly to iPhone. So you need to save the files on computer first)
4) Launch iTunes on computer to copy songs, videos, photos just saved on computer to your target iPhone. See detail tutorial on how to sync music video photo from computer to iPhone with iTunes.
Free download Backuptrans Android Data to iPhone Transfer on your computer to have a try now.
For Mac, please download Mac version from HERE.
How to Transfer Data from iPhone to Android Smoothly?
How to Transfer Data Between Android and iPhone?