1 Backup Line Chat History from Android to Computer
2 Restore Line Chat History to Android from PC
3 Transfer Line Chat History between Android Phones directly
4 Export Line Chat Messages to document file(Txt, Csv, Doc, Html, PDF)
5 Print out Line Chat Messages in conversations on PC
6 Extract Line Pictures videos audios etc attachments to PC
7 Work perfectly for Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Sony Ericsson, LG, Huawei and More
This tutorial will show you how to Transfer Line Chat History from one Android to another step by step:
Step 1: Run Backuptrans Android Line Transfer on computer and connect your Android Phones to computer with the USB cable.
Step 2: Click the Android in Devices list you want to transfer Line chat history from.
Step 3: Turn to top tool bar and press "Transfer Messages from Android to Android" button.
Step 4: Choose a target Android Phone you want to transfer Line Chat History to, and then click Confirm to continue.
Done! Old Android Phone Line Chat history have be transferred and merged on new Android Phone.
Free download Backuptrans Android Line Transfer on your computer to try.
If you are using Mac, please download Backuptrans Android Line Transfer for Mac to use.
* How to Backup Line Chat History from Android to Computer?
* How to Restore Line Chat History to Android from Computer?
* How to Transfer Line Chat History Between Android Phones?
* How to Transfer Line Chat History Between Android and iPhone?
* How to Backup WhatsApp Messages from Android to Computer?
* How to transfer Android SMS and MMS to computer?
* How to Backup Viber Chat History from Android to Computer?